Reviews

 


Everyone agrees, SFM rocks
 
"Thanks so much, I had a very good flea market experience at Scout Flea Market.  The facilities were very nice, the people were great.  I did a good level of sales.  Popular items were vintage cameras, film cameras, quilts, film reels, globes, advertising, the unusual and rare items, etc." - Karen

-----

"This is the most Chill Market Ever! A Large variety of items and customers. A mid size market that is GROWING Fast! Very Fair Prices as a Shopper, And for sellers Customers Actually BUY! A+++ We will Be Back!" - William

-----

"This is a great little market with many creative and passionate sellers. It is easy to find off rt 71 and to navigate your way around once inside. I went today for the first time, and had to make multiple trips to my car, because I found so many wonderful things! All in all: awesome finds, great people, fair pricing, good food, and bonus points for live entertainment! Definitely going again!" - Riley

-----
 
"Hi! I loved the show today, even with the rain it was so much fun! We are signed up (to be a vendor) for all year." - Jennifer
 
-----

"Laid back vibe, and I came home with a filled trunk!! (..which might not be a good thing lol). Great location with room to grow. I could see this blowing up!!" - Patrick


In the Media
 


“One of the Best Outdoor Markets”
from Flea Market Style Magazine




“An Undiscovered Gem”
from Romantic Homes Magazine
 

 

Comments