Scout Flea Market is looking for vendors. All spaces are only $30 per parking space. Spaces are approximately 9' x 19' with overflow area. Its an easy, laid back show to participate in and our shoppers are the best! Try it once, and you'll be back for more!
Types of Vendors
- Vintage, antique, flea, salvage and repurposed vendors are who we are always looking to welcome!
- SFM limits the number and type of handmade Makers.
- Food vendors welcome. We are always looking for pretzels, popcorn, tacos and other unique vendors. We do not accept hot dog or ice cream vendors. Dave's Dawgs shares the parking lot.
- SFM does not allow any Direct Sales vendors (Lula Roe, Tupperware, Tastefully Simple, Origami Owl)
- SFM does not allow vendors to sell NEW merchandise: clothing, purses, sunglasses, shoes, unless pre approved.
- If in doubt, email: info@ScoutFleaMarket.com
- Applications required.
- Once accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once approved, a PayPal invoice will be emailed. Invoice must be paid within 7 days to secure your space.
- Space assignments will be emailed the week of the market.
- Request an application by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SFM takes place in the parking lot surrounding True North
- There are indoor restrooms available inside True North, Dave's Dawgs and the laundry mat. SFM does provide a Port-o-let for most markets.
- The show goes on rain or shine.
- Vendors unload their vehicles at their space, and then move the vehicles to park in a designated area. There is not room for acceptations.
- If you have mobile boutique, please specify when applying.
- PDF version: Scout Application (to be added)
- MS Word version: Scout Application (to be added)